Keep up to date with what is happening in the world of mistletoe.
- Support needed for UK’s Mistletoe Therapy trial We are very pleased to announce that a pilot randomised controlled trial for mistletoe therapy in the UK has been given the go ahead.Read More »
- The sky’s the limit for Ailsa! Ailsa Golightly, East Lothian, took to the skies in aid of Mistletoe Therapy UK this October.Read More »
- New charity wristbands now available!Read More »
- Port Seton cancer patient interests press A mistletoe patient from Port Seton has caught the eye of local paper East Lothian Courier. Read More »
- E-fundraising packs now available! We are pleased to announce the launch of our new e-fundraising pack for those looking to raise money for Mistletoe Therapy UK.Read More »
- On Saturday 18 June, a Mistletoe Information Day for patients and members of the public was held in Aberdeen.Read More »