Keep up to date with what is happening in the world of mistletoe.
- Online auction supports Mistletoe Therapy UKRead More »
- Two studies into the safety of mistletoe have been published:Read More »
- Laurence Oliver raised over £1670 in support of his mother’s mistletoe therapy at CWT with his spontaneous 820 mile adventure!Read More »
- Shirley Lowry, a mistletoe patient of Camphill Wellbeing Trust, Aberdeen, and husband Michael have been raising money for Mistletoe Therapy UK in a rather unique way.Read More »
- Support needed for UK’s Mistletoe Therapy trial We are very pleased to announce that a pilot randomised controlled trial for mistletoe therapy in the UK has been given the go ahead.Read More »
- The sky’s the limit for Ailsa! Ailsa Golightly, East Lothian, took to the skies in aid of Mistletoe Therapy UK this October.Read More »