Keep up to date with what is happening in the world of mistletoe.
- Unfortunately, due to a poor response, CWT have had to cancel this event. Future events CWT hope to re-schedule the Patient Information Day for May / June 2019 and will advertise this through their newsletter and website closer to the... Read MoreRead More »
- Online auction supports Mistletoe Therapy UKRead More »
- Two studies into the safety of mistletoe have been published:Read More »
- Laurence Oliver raised over £1670 in support of his mother’s mistletoe therapy at CWT with his spontaneous 820 mile adventure!Read More »
- Shirley Lowry, a mistletoe patient of Camphill Wellbeing Trust, Aberdeen, and husband Michael have been raising money for Mistletoe Therapy UK in a rather unique way.Read More »
- Support needed for UK’s Mistletoe Therapy trial We are very pleased to announce that a pilot randomised controlled trial for mistletoe therapy in the UK has been given the go ahead.Read More »